You are not connected. Please login or register

Unable to run the patcher

iLLest

Unable to run the patcher EmptyPosts : 61
iLLest

Hey guys, today when the patch came out I had allready downloaded the first client, the second client, the model and when it came out the patch.  I only extracted the new client and the model and moved the model into the new client.  When the patch came out I extracted it and moved it to the new client.  I had hamachi up and I was online and everything, but when I opened the patch, it wasn't able to start patching and gave me the message, "Unable to establish a connection with the server ERROR:12029 RESULT:2", at least I think that's what it said, I'm laying in bed ATM typing on my iPod as my parents made me go to bed... Before I left one guy suggested I delete the flyff.a file, so I moved it to a different part of the computer, and tried patching then.  Still same error.  I tried opening "1 Royal Launcher" file, but it opened a lil black window and it said it said please stand by, then It opened the game window, and it showed the login, then crashed.  I can't try it right now but could it be my anti virus norton being a byatch and stopping it? Idea Idea Idea 

#1 - Posted Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:53 pm

Sample

Administrator
Administrator
Unable to run the patcher EmptyPosts : 25
Sample

We have an updated file of patcher which is dated today, 1/9/12, located in how to connect guide or in download page of the site. Please download it in order to play the game. Thank you for reporting. I recommend you to use the megaupload mirror.

#2 - Posted Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:21 pm
https://royalflyff.forumtl.com

iLLest

iLLest

Yh I downloaded the patch the I waited for Chris to come online to upload today. Im fairly sure that it's the new one as I does it after he came online said new patch is up, and I asked for a link to the site.

#3 - Posted Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:33 pm
Kerpow

Kerpow

Unable to run the patcher EmptyPosts : 105
Kerpow

There's another new patch now..

#4 - Posted Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:59 pm

iLLest

iLLest

Finally back, had a look at the download thing, and the date of the new patch is when i got the on i used. I had a better look at the download guide thing, and i wasnt supposed to run the patch, but open Royal Flyff Launcher. I tried this but when it gets to the input login stuff it crashes?...

#5 - Posted Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:51 am
Kerpow

Kerpow

Kerpow

iLLest wrote:Finally back, had a look at the download thing, and the date of the new patch is when i got the on i used. I had a better look at the download guide thing, and i wasnt supposed to run the patch, but open Royal Flyff Launcher. I tried this but when it gets to the input login stuff it crashes?...

Have you tried deleting the folder then re-doing the steps?

1. Extract NEW Client
2. Extract Model Files and put the Model Files into the Model Folder.
3. Extract the Patcher Files then move them into the Royal FlyFF folder(Not another folder inside there like World, etc.)
4. Run 1 Royal FlyFF Launcher
5. Enter your login details.. and play..

#6 - Posted Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:41 am
Kerpow

Kerpow

Kerpow

Maybe don't click and just tab,enter? =O

#7 - Posted Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:00 pm

iLLest

iLLest

Hmm will try... Hopefully when I gt in game won't crash if I clIck tho

#8 - Posted Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:26 pm
Kerpow

Kerpow

Kerpow

iLLest wrote:Ty, hmmm I wanna try now lol xD

Se7en said it didn't work for him... so idk . there's another NEW patcher that came out since we are coming back to old database

#9 - Posted Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:37 pm

Sponsored content

Unable to run the patcher Empty
Sponsored content

#10 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com